|Breaking Strength:||Depended On The Diameter And The Material||Weight:||Depended On The Diameter And The Material|
10mm Outdoor Climbing Ropes,
Mountaineering Outdoor Climbing Ropes,
10mm Static Climbing Rope
Mountaineering Outdoor 10 mm Static Climbing Rope
【HIGH QUALITY】 -Safety Outdoor Climbing Rope,Low ductility static rope can reduce the security risks caused by the rope extension; Length:10 meters( 32feet ), Diameter: 10mm(0.39inch), the Max tensile force of the rock climbing rope up to 15KN(about 3000lb)
【PROFESSIONAL DESIGN】- The outer skin is made of high-strength polyester reinforced silk, The multi-core structure makes the rope more wear-resistant. which is dirt-resistant, easy to clean, and more wear-resistant.Upgraded stainless steel carabiner is smoother when twisted and the internal hook makes the buckle tighter. Stainless steel anti-abrasion cover is not easy to fall off
【WIDELY USED】 -Great for your many DIY Projects. Fishing magnet rope,rock climbing, Camping, Rescue, High-altitude work, Engineering Protection, Exploration, Hiking , Preparedness, and more. Maintains strength in wet or dry usage! Outdoor Rock Climbing Rope Static Fire Rope Escape Safety Survival Rope
1.Please check the rope for cracked or knotted before using.
2.Avoid the climbing rope get touch with sharp stuff- if you have to ,please cover the towel to protect the static climbing rope
3.Don’t lend the static rope to others: It is dangerous to use the rappelling rope which has crack, and you don’t know it.
|color||Many Colors /Customized Color|
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A : We are manufacturer based in JiangSu. We, a manufacturing and trading
combined, specializing in the production of various ropes for 10 years, with professional team.
2. Q:Do you provide OEM/ODM service?
A: Yes, provide. We can produce the product under your brand name, also the size can be changed as your requirement.
Rope maintenance method:
1. The best way to maintain the rope is to use a rope bag, which can protect the rope from chemical odors or dirt.
2. Do not expose to the sun for a long time, do not step on, do not let stones or small things get stuck in the rope. Store the rope in a dry and cool place.
3. If the rope is dirty, it must be washed with non-chemicals in a large-capacity washing machine.
4. Each rope should have its use record. These records can give you a better understanding of the condition of the rope.
5. Try to avoid pulling the rope over deformed or steep terrain.
6. Please check the rope after each use, and clean the rope regularly.
7. Try not to lend the rope to others, unless you climb with him, safety is paramount!
Contact Person: admin